JUST IN TIME FOR YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING!
Our final book sale for 2017 will take place from Saturday, December 9, 2017 through Sunday, December 17, 2017. We continue to receive an incredible amount of quality books donated by the generous public. In particular we have received large donations in the following categories…
- Sailing and Boat Building – Look in the Sports Section
- Jewelry and High Fashion – Look in the Special Price Section
- Birds; Animals; The Seaside; “a Natural Historian’s Dream…” – Look in The Sciences
- Romance Mass Paperbacks; “Great for Winter Reading!” – Look along side all of the mass paperbacks.
- Small books; Inspirational books; Books on CD’s; CD’s and DVD’s – all make great STOCKING STUFFERS!!
- And Friends of the Library Book Sale Gift Certificates also make great Grab Bag Gifts and Stocking Stuffers for your favorite readers.
Members: The first day of the sale is always reserved for our Friends of the Library members. And to make it even easier we are having a membership sale. Anyone who joins before the end of the year will also be paid up through all of 2018. Click here to visit our Membership page for more information.
Children and Students (through high school and college): To encourage reading at any age, select three (3) free books every day you visit the sale. All books in the sale are eligible with the execption of the Special Price (red sticker) books.
Saturday, December 9 10am – 5pm Member’s Only Day – you can join right there at the sale!
Sunday, December 10 2pm – 6pm
Monday, December 11 10am – 8pm
Tuesday, Decemer 12 10pm – 8pm
Wednesday, December 13 10am – 8pm
Thursday, December 14 10am – 8pm
Friday, December 15 10am – 5pm HALF PRICE DAY!
Saturday, December 16 10am – 5pm BAG DAY! (everything you can shove in a bag – $5)
Sunday, December 17 12pm – 4pm DOUBLE BAG DAY!! (1 or 2 bags/$5. 3-4 bags/$10… you get the idea!)