Friends of the Napa Library celebrated the 13th annual National Friends of Libraries Week, October 20 – 26 by hosting an information table in the lobby of the library. Anyone joining was entered into a drawing for a book and Napa-themed gift bag. We decided to extend the gift bag drawing for new members through Wednesday. November 13! The drawing will be held on Wednesday, November 20 at the Friends of the Napa Library board meeting.
Items in the gift bag include:
- Tour, wine tasting and lunch for 4 at Robert Mondavi
- Four bottles of Napa Valley and California wine
- Two wine glasses
- Children’s picture book signed by local author and illustrator
- Three Coffee table books: 1) Photos by Ansel Adams; 2) Napa Valley Wine Caves; and 3) Paintings/Illustrations by Norman Rockwell
- $25 Gift Certificate from Napa Bookmine on Pearl Street in Napa
In order to be entered into the drawing, your membership application must be received by the Friends of the Library by November 13. There are many ways for you to join. You can pick up a membership form at the Napa library at our lobby sales area, complete it and return your form with payment. You can click here to visit our Membership Page. There you can join using the PayPal link or by downloading the form and returning it with payment. Forms and payments may be mailed to us at Friends of the Library at 580 Coombs Streeet, Napa, CA 94559 or dropped off at the library. Just remember, your form and payment must be received by November 13.
We look forward to welcoming you into membership of the Friends of the Library and Good Luck on the drawing!