Now that school is back in session and Labor Day is upon us, it is time for our third Book Sale of the Year. The Sale runs from Saturday, September 14, 2019 through Sunday, September 22nd. The Book Sales are the primary source of revenue for the Friends. We use the proceeds to sponsor programs at the library. Your generous support as donors and shoppers allows us to continue supporting these important community programs. Click here to see what programs we support.
We also have Member’s Only Daily Specials which are posted on this website every morning. So come back to this site every day during the sale to see what has been put on sale for that day.
The community has once again generously donated an incredible number of books since the May sale so we will have our usual depth and breadth of books, CD’s, and DVD’s to offer for sale. We especially have a large number of books on Birding as well as a large number of Vinyl Records of many genres.
PRICES • All Hardcover Fiction, Non-Fiction and Reference – $2 • All Trade Paperback and other Large Paperback format – $2 • All Mass Market Paperbacks – $.50 • Special Priced Books – as marked • Children’s Books – $.50 • Special Priced Children’s Books – as marked • All CD’s – $2 • All DVD’s – $2
• Saturday, September 14 10am – 5pm • MEMBERS ONLY DAY
• Sunday, September 15 1pm – 5pm • LIBRARY NOW OPEN ON SUNDAYS!
• Monday, September 16 10am – 8pm
• Tuesday, September 17 10am – 8pm
• Wednesday, September 18 10am – 8pm
• Thursday, September 19 10am – 8pm
• Friday, September 20 10am – 5pm • HALF PRICED DAY
• Saturday, September 21 10am – 5pm • BAG DAY #1 – 1 BAG = $5
• Sunday, September 22 1pm – 5pm • BAG DAY #2 – 2 BAGS = $5
While you don’t need to be a member to shop after Saturday the 14th, you can still become a member or renew your membership at the sale.HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!