Did we get your attention? That’s right, the sale held in August was so successful we are bringing it bsack. We still cannot hold our quarterly multi-day sales. These sales fund many programs at the library, some of which continue regardless whether access to the library is available or not. So the inability to hold our regular Quarterly Book Sales in the Community Room. has a direct impact on the services available to library patrons. Current programs we have or are funding can be found by clicking here WHERE THE MONEY GOES!
Our generous donors continue to bring books, cds and dvd’s to resell which means it is time once again to get books into our customer’s hands where they can be enjoyed instead of sitting in boxes stacked to the ceiling.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21 thru SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24
10:30A – 12:00P EACH DAY
So, here’s how it works…
We have pre-boxed books in the categories listed below. You come to the back corner of the library (where you drop off donated books) – 5th Street between Coombs and Main. You tell us what category(s) you want. We get the box for you. You pay us (we take cash, checks and credit cards). And you take the books home. It’s that simple….We even bring the books to your car, if needed.
The following are one (1) box for $10
Biography, Business/Economics, Cookbooks, Education, Foreign Language, Gardening, Health/Medical, History, Home Crafts/How To, Large Print, Law/Politics, Literature, Reference, Relationship/Self Help, Religion, Romance Paperbacks, Science Fiction, Travel, Westerns, Wine and Unsorted (Surprise!).
Children’s Grades 6-12 or Children’s Up to 5 th Grade – 1 Box for $5
Fiction (hardcover, Trade Paperback and Mass Market) – 1 Box for $5
CD’s– 1 box for $5, Books on CD – 1 box for $20.
NEW FOR THIS SALE
Special Priced Books (the really good stuff) – 1 box for $20
Special Priced Childrens Books – 1 box for $20
- Boxes are sold as-is. Please do not open and/or sort through them on the premises.
- Some categories may not be available from time to time. We continue to sort and pack boxes.
- We ask that you return the empty boxes when you get a chance, so we don’t have to spend funds on new ones.
- Practice safety – wear a mask, practice social distancing and watch your step. Our back door is also the delivery area for the library. If the rear parking lot is full just drive around the block and give us a chance to get caught up. Please be careful and follow any instructions from the volunteer.
- The books have been in our possession for a minimum of 72 hours and most much longer. When we take in donated books, we quarantine them for 72 hours before we sort and pack them.